Netherlands, Flevoland, AmsterdamFinance & BI
Mijndomein started with making the internet accessible for everyone. Affordable domain names are easy to register. The name Mijndomein comes from there. But we have more to do. Because everyone's own site, independently online, is important. But that was only the beginning. Because everything can always be better. Smarter. Simpler.
We expect the following from our Data Analyst:
- Independent execution of complex data analysis projects based on internal and external data sources. For this you set concrete goals, you distinguish main issues from side issues and you set the right priorities in a context where (analysis) time is scarce. In addition to performing the analyses you share your findings with the business in an accessible way. You work on continuously improving the process to achieve even better results in the future.
- Act as a sparring partner for the business to convert data into value.
- Identifying and initiating/supporting the improvement of data quality in collaboration with the business and development teams.
- Substantive coordination with other colleagues in the BI team, who provide support with the design, maintenance and use of our data landscape. Our data landscape includes Snowflake, DBT and Tableau.
Positive attitude, committed and driven team player with strong analytical skills and a result-oriented attitude;
5 to 10 years of experience in analysing and applying data to make the right business choices and set priorities;
Good command of SQL;
Extensive experience in developing dashboards with Tableau (or comparable visualisation tools);
Experience with Snowflake, DBT and dimensional modelling is an advantage;
Minimum HBO thinking and working level;
Education at university level, preferably in an exact or analytical direction;
Good command of the English language (Dutch is an advantage);
About working at Mijndomein:
With more than 250.000 customers and 1 Million products, Mijndomein is one of the largest hosting companies in the Netherlands.
Mijndomein offers employees the opportunity to work from home or come to the office. The company culture is fun, relaxed and very informal.
What do we offer?
- An employment contract for 32 to 40 hours per week;
- Market conform salary and 8% holiday pay;
- Travel allowance if you work from the office;
- 26 holiday days;
- Large degree of flexibility and freedom;
- Allowance for internet (€25), telephone (€25) and working from home (€21);
- An annual free training budget;
- Good pension scheme;
- A budget for furnishing your home office;
- A €15,- discount on a subscription via OneFit or Bedrijfsfitness Nederland;
- Growth opportunities, personal development: we are a strongly growing organization with a lot of ambition for the coming years, in which initiative is rewarded!
We are looking forward to your application!